Thursday, March 28, 2013

Booking Through Thursday ~ Rating System ~ 3/28/13

btt button

"Movies have a rating system to help guide the consumer weed out adult/violent/inappropriate kinds of films. Video games do, too. Do you think BOOKS should have a ratings system?"

What an interesting question!  I've never thought about this before.  My answer would be a huge YES!

It would be so helpful if books had a rating systems.  Not only for my own reading but also in knowing what to allow my pre-teen to read.  I usually try to look up the suggested age for reading a certain book before allowing her to read it but I would love to have some kind of rating system to help also.

Good question!




1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.