Thursday, March 7, 2013

Getting to Know: Rhonda at Noni & Pops Travels ~ 3/7/13


Name: Rhonda Ryan
Home State:PA
State of Residence: PA
Height: 5'4"
Age: 51
Birthday: 11/05
Hair Color: reddish Brown
Eye Color: blue
Home life (Family, pets, etc.): My home is my truck. I team drive with my husband. We travel all over the US and Canada with our two terriers, Chucky and Lucy.

Occupation: truck driver with Fedex Custom Critical

Hobbies that you enjoy: reading, traveling, cooking
Top three favorite TV shows: Parenthood, Swamp People and Duck Dynasty
Celebrity crush: Kevin Costner
Favorite authors: no particular favorite
Favorite book: Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Favorite food: Spaghetti, but only if I make it
Go-to beverage of choice: coffee or water
Favorite Outfit: shorts, T-shirt and flip flops
Favorite Accessory: my cross necklace my husband bought me
What's your blog/website(s)? Nonipops on Facebook and www.nonipops.blogspot.com

Why do you blog? As a journal/ travel record of where we have been. it keeps all our friends and family awarevof where we are and what we have been doing and seeing.

What do you hope to accomplish with blogging? Every quarter I have my blog printed out into book form. It is going to be a treasure of memories when we retire.

What's the latest goings-on that you would want others to know about? Our Facebook page Nonipops Is fairly new and it is a real brief version of where we are and what we see. I post local recipes and local trivia for the places we go.
Any words of encouragement or wisdom to impart? Life is like a road trip, enjoy the ride and don't carry too much baggage.

Where can readers connect with you online? www.nonipops.blogspot.com



Thanks so much, Rhonda, for being my very first feature!

If you'd like to be featured in a "Getting to Know You" post, please email me at collettaskitchensink [at] yahoo [dot] com .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.