Friday, March 22, 2013

Tea Time ~ The Twins ~ 3/22/13


Won't you come meet Alissa , me and the girls for a coffee date,
or in my case, hot chocolate with whipped cream or maybe a chai tea?

Hello, friends!  I hope you're having a good week.  How about some Tea Time chatting about things that made me smile this week :)

One huge thing happened in our family this week and I'm bursting to tell you about "them"!

Introducing my newest "nephews" born March 19th:


On the left:  Chance Charles G. = 6lb 14 oz
On the right:  Connor Charles G. = 6lb 7oz

Aren't they just too sweet?!?!?

What has made you smile this week?


blog hop button photo bloghop1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely break in the day ~ so happy to read your fabulous news. Chance and Connor are tres adorable and such a blessing. Blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.