Thursday, December 29, 2022

Tea Time ~ 12/29/2022 ~ Christmas 2022 and New Year 2023


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I don't think I wished my readers a proper "Merry Christmas"!  So, "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!  We had a very nice, long Christmas weekend.  I'm still waiting on a few presents to be delivered so Christmas has been extended :)

~The Hubby and Laken were both off work/school all week.  The hubby met me for lunch today after he dropped Laken off at a friend's house for a sleep over.  I only have 30 minutes for lunch but it was nice to get to see him and break up the day a bit.

~The hubby has also been busy organizing the Family Room this week.  Every day I come home to a few changes and improvements.  I still need to organize my crafting area though.  It is off-limits to him.  Hopefully, I'll get to work on it over this coming long weekend.

~I wrote a 2023 Planning post yesterday.  If you're interested, you can check it out HERE.

~I always get very excited for the New Year!  We don't have any set plans for New Year's Eve yet and, truthfully, I'd just as well stay home and relax.  Do you have plans?  What about traditions?


So, what's new with you?

 
Colletta


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.