Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Happy Homemaker Tuesday??? ~ 12/20/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Tuesday!

Well, technically it still feels like Monday as it is the middle of the night.  I'm not feeling the best and can't sleep.  I'm praying it is just a cold.  People still get colds, right?

Anyway, I thought I'd hop on the blog and post an update.

I'm loving my new job in Human Resources.  I hate to miss work tomorrow (today?) but I think I'm going to have to call off.  I don't want someone else getting sick from me just before Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, that special day is just around the corner.  The day we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Are you ready?  I still have some preparations like wrapping gifts and making cookies. I'm trying not to stress this year.  "Trying" is the operative word!

 Now, on to Happy Homemaker Monday:

The weather outside is:

The lats time I wrote a Happy Homemaker post, we were having 80F weather.  Not so much anymore!



On today's to-do list: 

Rest.  Get better.

Happening this week:

Christmas Eve and Christmas!  Christmas Eve we'll be going to my brother's house for dinner and to exchange gifts.  It has become out tradition the past 5-6 years.  Christmas Day is on Sunday so we'll have to get up super early to open presents before heading to Church.

It is supposed to be very cold on Christmas Day but it does look like it will be White Christmas!  (my favvorite movie!)

Currently reading:

In my quest this year to keep Christ the center of Christmas, I got this little Christmas Advent Devotional off of Christanbook.com for $1.29.  When I finish it on December 25th, it will be the only book I've finished in the last 6 months or so.  I just haven't taken the time to read, which makes me sad...


Watching:

Still watching Hallmark Christmas movies but I have slacked off a bit.  :)

Listening to:

Christmas Music!!!!

On the menu today:

Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, Peaches

In the Craft Basket:

I decided not to make any Christmas gifts for other people this year.  Too stressful.  The deadline and worrying if they will like it.  Instead I've been working on my first ever sweater!  For me!  I'll show pictures if I ever get it done :)

Picture from the Camera


Not sure if this is true or not but I did get it from a reliable source.  (Facebook!  lol :)


Memory Verse

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.  Luke 2:1

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.