Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Weekly Weigh In ~ 4/20/2022


Once again (for the bazillionth time), I'm starting on a weight loss journey.  

My first mini-goal is to get below 280 lbs.  I'm giving myself a deadline of June 3, 2022 as that is my next doctor's appointment.  Yikes!  No pressure!

I'll be weighing in on Mondays and posting my results on Wednesday.  If you'd like to join in on the journey, I'd love to have some weight loss friends and support!

Feel free to use the "Weekly Weigh In" graphic and create your own post with as much (or as little) info as you are comfortable sharing and leave a link in the comments.  Or you can just report your results in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked 60 minutes a day for seven days straight!  At that point I felt the need for a rest day which because of the holiday (excuses!) turned into 3 days.  I really could have walked after 1 rest day and I'm kicking myself over it :(  But, I'm learning not to beat myself up.  Instead I will work on being more consistent.

I've been tracking my food and staying under my doctor recommended allotment of 1500 calories per day.  I've been doing so consistently minus Easter Dinner.  I didn't over-eat but I did allow myself some carrot cake with cream cheese icing!  It was so good but now I'm back on track.

I've been doing really well with only eating between the hours of 12pm and 8pm.  I think this might be my sweet spot for Intermittent Fasting.  

All that to say that I've lost another pound in the four days since my previous weigh-in!  I'm so excited to have broken into the 280's!  I just hope I can stay there... 


Weigh in #4:

Highest Weight ~ 300.0 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 4/14/2022 ~ 290.0 lbs.

This Week's Weight ~ 4/18/2022 ~ 289.0 lbs.

This Week's Total:   -1.0 lbs.

Grand Total: -11.0 lbs


Please let me know in the comments if you are on your own weight loss journey!  I'd love to follow along :)
 
Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Hello Colletta! I've been struggling with weight loss for years now, but I am not giving up. I've been going to a water aerobics class, hoping that helps with overall movement. I do intermittent fasting, but with drinking coffee with cream, and one meal a day...well, it stopped working, so I'm trying to drink the coffee black and see if it helps...staying away from sugar is essential for me, as I have on square of chocolate, and mm, how 'bout another? My kids just brought chocolate home from Norway...ugh. I fast all day, eat a healthy dinner, than dang it, chocolate happens. I am not giving up though! (I have reversed my fatty liver by fasting/low carb, so it's worth the suffering to be healthier!). Best of luck to you, you are not alone...I would advise you not to starve yourself, eat lots of what's good for you...burger, eggs, ect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is a weak spot for me also! Especially if it is a chocolate -peanut butter combination :) Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and your support. They mean so much to me!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.