Tuesday, July 14, 2020

#FitReader2020 ~ Check In ~ 7/14/20



#FitReaders2020 is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and Jen from That's What I'm Talking About

~~~~~~~~~~

JULY 2020 GOALS:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day

~Lose 5 pounds


How I did this week 7/4/20-7/11/20:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day  5/7

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week  3/4

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week  24/25

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points ✅

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day  5/7

~Lose 5 pounds -1.0/5
  
Some things I learned:  

~I start the week off very well.  I need to carry this through the weekend!
~I can't put off exercising until later in the week.  I must get this goal completed early in the week!

So I need some improving on my goals.  It wasn't bad for a first week, I guess.



*I'll be checking in on Tuesdays but my exercise week runs Monday through Sunday.*

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is a great start! I like how you're keeping track of your initial goals. I need to add those to my posts to help remind me of my intentions. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.