Tuesday, July 21, 2020

#FitReader ~ Check In ~ 7/21/20




#FitReaders2020 is hosted by Felicia the Geeky Blogger and Jen from That's What I'm Talking About

~~~~~~~~~~

JULY 2020 GOALS:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day

~Lose 5 pounds


How I did this week 7/4/20-7/11/20:

~Track my food and exercise using myWW every day  4/7

~Exercise for 30 minutes 4 times per week  3/4

~Make myWW FitPoint goal of 25 per week     25/25 ~ I made it but barely!

~Stay within my Daily/Weekly WW Food Points :  I was terrible this week!

~Drink 4 tumblers of water each day  5/7

~Lose 5 pounds   0/5 :  I gained back the pound I lost last week :(
  
Some things I learned:  

~I'm the only one that can choose my health and fitness!
~I need to be consistent!
~I have 1 month until my next doctor's checkup and I'd like to make some progress by then!



*I'll be checking in on Tuesdays but my exercise week runs Monday through Sunday.*

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. We all have our days but at least you were still active. Hopefully this week will go better! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.