Monday, October 7, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? ~ 10/7/19

https://thebookdate.wordpress.com/
 
 
It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date.  It is a place to share what you've read, what you are reading and what you are about to read.
 
~~~~~
 
 In Life
 
 Things have been going at such a fast pace in life that it makes no wonder that I got sick this weekend.  I stayed in bed most of the weekend and didn't even make it to Church Sunday morning!  That doesn't happen very often.
 
I love watching Laken play Volleyball, but I'll be glad when the season is over so we can have some quiet evenings again.  I'm kinda glad that she isn't playing a Winter sport and Softball in the Spring is up in the air.  She's not sure if she wants to play or not.  I told her that she has lots of time to think about it so we'll see.
 
Kaylee is busy, busy, busy with College and homework.  October 14th and 15th is her Fall Break which I think she's looking forward to.  Then it will be time to decide what she wants to major in so lots of decisions coming soon.
 
The hubby was working lots of overtime but he actually got the whole weekend off!  I'm not sure what his schedule looks like for this week.  He got a new position at work and is probably going to have to go back to swing shift.  He's been working solid third shift for about a year now so that will be an adjustment.
 
I have been working on my Etsy shop.  If you'd like to visit the link is www.etsy.com/collettakay !
 
Now:
  
Onto the books!
 
What I Read Last Week:
 
 I finished nothing last week and got very little reading squeezed in.  I am hoping to MAKE the time to read this week!

 
What I'm Reading Now:

The book that I did start reading is "Gunpowder Tea".  It has been interesting so far but I just need more time!


What's Up Next?:
 
I'm really looking forward to reading "Dead Drift" by Dani Pettrey!
 
 

 
What are you reading? 
 
Colletta

Also linking up to the following:


https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/https://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/
 


3 comments:

  1. Just finished a book, haven't started my next book yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are all very busy. I'm glad you are feeling better now. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tired Sunday, too, and ended up skipping church. I bet my dad wondered where I was! Sometimes I think it's okay to rest at home.

    It sounds like you and your family have been busy. Life can get so hectic. I wish it would slow down.

    I hope you get a little more time this week, and I especially hope you get to read in a good book.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.