Saturday, October 6, 2018

31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes ~ Day 6 ~ Belong



October 6, 2018

Today's writing prompt is the word "BELONG".

When I think of belonging, I immediately think of my Church Family.

I mean, if you don't feel like you belong at your Church there is something wrong.

Within my Church Family, we have a Ladies Group.  We meet every second Tuesday to share a potluck meal and have a devotion.

I've belonged to this group since I was born.  My Mom took me to the Ladies Group Meeting from the time I was born and I've taken my daughters from the time they were born.

I love that they have this group of ladies to look up to as they go through the changes in their lives just as I've looked up to the ladies as I've grown.

As I think back to when I was young, the group has changed as the older generation passes away but their memory lives on as we talk and tell stories about them.

I am glad that I belong to our Church and to the Ladies Group.  They are my family.  My forever family.

So, I have a question for you...

Do you belong to a Church Family?


Come back tomorrow to read my five minutes on "HOPE".

Colletta


My 31 Days of Five Minute Free Writes:

Day 1 ~ Story
Day 2 ~ Afraid
Day 3 ~ Believe
Day 4 ~  Why
Day 5 ~ Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.