Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 11/13/17

 


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weather outside is::::

Around 40F.
Fairly seasonable.
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
  
As I look around the house::::
 
The siding on the addition is up and painted.  We're in the process of putting the insulation in.  Then the wiring needs done.  We've been looking at what type of flooring we want to install.  Fun stuff...


On today's to do list::::

Devotions
Work 8am-2:30PM
Pick up the girls from school
Make Supper


 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... See above.
Tuesday...  Off, groceries, laundry, Ladies Meeting
Wednesday... Work 8am-2:30pm, schedule for next week, Prayer Meeting.
Thursday... Off, laundry, Senior Parent Meeting
Friday...  Work 8am-2:30pm, Family Dinner
Saturday...  Housework
Sunday...  Church, Youth Group

Currently reading::::

25554435

I haven't read in WEEKS!  I just haven't had the urge.  I'm going to try to start this book and get back in the groove.  No promises, though :)
 
On the TV::::



I've been watching Hallmark Christmas movies while crocheting.  I really enjoyed Finding Father Christmas and the sequel, Engaging Father Christmas.

Listening to:



 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Chicken, pierogis, peas, oranges
Tuesday - Ladies Meeting Potluck
Wednesday - Ham, Au gratin potatoes, green beans, grapes
Thursday - Beef Stew, Biscuits, Birthday Cake
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Pork Chops, Fried Potatoes, corn, peaches
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

I've been crocheting each day.

I'm working on a top-secret Christmas present for a special person.  I don't think they read my blog and I could probably post a picture, but my luck it would backfire!


Bible Verse/Devotional

We are writing these things so that you may fully share our joy.
 
1 John 1:4 NLT
 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happened upon your blog. I like! Love the Blake Shelton song and, like you, I am enjoying the Hallmark movies of the season. You might want to check out my blog post about Ole Red Tishomingo. It's Blake Shelton's restaurant/bar in Oklahoma. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.