Monday, December 4, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 12/4/17

 



Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been MIA lately.  Things have just been a little bit crazy around here.  I'm trying to get back into a good schedule and blogging may or may not happen regularly.

The weather outside is::::

Chilly.  Just as it should be :)
 


On my breakfast plate:

Special K Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
  
As I look around the house::::
 
Since, last I blogged, the insulation is done and the wiring is waiting to be inspected as I type.  We've started putting the drywall up where there was no wiring to be inspected.  We're SOOO close!  I really want to be moved in by Christmas but I just don't know if that is going to happen.... :(  So much to do!  So much to do!


On today's to do list::::

Devotions
Work 8am-2:30PM
Pick up the girls from school
Make Supper


 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday.... See above.
Tuesday...  Off, groceries, laundry
Wednesday... Work 8am-2:30pm, schedule for next week, Dr. appt., Prayer Meeting.
Thursday... Off, laundry, Family Dinner
Friday...  Work 8am-2:30pm,
Saturday...  Housework
Sunday...  Church, Youth Group

Currently reading::::

18517289

Still no reading going on here :(  I finished a large crochet project, so hopefully now I'll get some reading time in.  I've always had good luck getting sucked into the Quilts of Love Series, so I'll give this one a try.
 
On the TV::::

Holiday Baking Championship
Hallmark Christmas Movies

Listening to:



 
On the menu this week::::

Monday - Chicken, Fried Potatoes, peas, oranges
Tuesday - Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, corn, apples
Wednesday - Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad, Fruit Cocktail
Thursday - Weiner Winks, French Fries, broccoli, peaches
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Ham Pot Pie, Green Beans, Grapes
Sunday - Dinner at Church


What I am creating at the moment::::

I finished the top-secret project a whole 25 days ahead of Christmas!  I worked my fingers to the bone to get it done so I could just relax until Christmas.

I've already started my next project which is using Redheart Ombre yarn that my youngest daughter picked out.  I'm using 3 different colors and soft white to make a giant granny square afghan.  Pictures might come later :)

Bible Verse/Devotional

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
 
 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog! Sounds like you've got a lot going on, but, oh how exciting that you will be moving into your new house soon! Congratulations! Your menus look great! I like how you include fruit at each meal. That's awesome! Have a nice day and a great week ahead! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I've listened to That's What I Want For Christmas. It's a great song. Thanks for mentioning it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been warm here, the preschool kiddos were taking off their coats at afternoon recess (and we were saying put them back on) but the winds have picked up and it may feel like December tomorrow. Hoping you'll be moved into your house by Christmas and if not, what a wonderful way to start the new year with a new home. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things move quickly and get done so you can move into your new home! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up, Colletta! That menu sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.