Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Give us three rhyming words that say something about your Thanksgiving holiday (or your most recent holiday gathering if you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving).
Fun and done. I can only think of two!! lol
2. When did you last say, 'the more the merrier'? Did you mean it?
I just wrote that in an email yesterday about the 2017 PenPal sign-ups! Yes, I meant it :)
3. What's one piece of advice you'd give someone who is your same age?
Choose peace over chaos.
4. You're ordering a veggie plate, what four veggies are on it?
I hate veggies! Can I get the whole plate of corn-on-the cob?
5. Shop til you drop! Did you? Have you ever? Will you between now and Christmas?
Every year the hubby and I go Black Friday shopping. We shop until everything on our list has been bought and bagged. My feet were aching by the time we got home!
6. What's your favorite chair in your house, and why is it a favorite?
My computer chair. It is comfy and that is where I get to blog and interact with the blogging community.
7. Share an early memory of faith, religion, or spirituality.
I remember when I was about 3 or 4 and my Mom was my Sunday School teacher. I can remember making cotton ball sheep :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'd love for you to join in the 2017 PenPal sign-ups here on my blog.
For more information, please click HERE, the picture below or see the top right sidebar :)
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!