Monday, November 21, 2016

2017 PenPal Sign-Ups ~ Ends 12/19/16



Would you like a pen-pal for 2017?
 
Are you willing to write and send a letter once or twice a month?
 
Would you like to make a new friend, maybe even for life?
 
Would you like to get something other than bills in the mail?
 
If so, I hope you'll join in!
 
To join, please email me the following information to collettaskitchensink@yahoo.com .  I promise, the only person I'll share your information with will be your new pen-pal.
 
~Name
~Blog address (You don't have to have a blog)
~Mailing address
~Age
~Hobbies
~Would you like an international pen-pal?
 
 
Sign-ups will end on December 19th so that I can match you up and get your pen-pal's information to you before the New Year starts.
 
Please only sign-up if you are willing to participate.  I would hate for someone to be paired with a pen-pal who isn't going to keep up their end of the deal.
 
I can't wait to get started!

Edited to add:

So far we have 65 participants from the US, Canada, England, Scotland, Australia, New Zealand and soon-to-be Thailand!!

 
 
~~~~~~~~~

Linking to:

Sunday:
 Spiritual Sunday and Counting My Blessings , Faith And Friendship , Grace And Truth , Dance with Jesus, Sunday Stillness, Give Me Grace .
Monday:
Art of Homemaking, Make Your Home SingGood Morning Monday, What Joy is Mine
Tuesday:
Totally Terrific TuesdayTitus 2sdays, Unite, Share Your Stuff, Treasure Box, Do Tell Tuesday and Titus 2 Tuesday, Hearth and SoulA Spirit of Simplicity,  Tuesdays with a Twist  , Inspire Me , Tuesday Talk.
Wednesday:
Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman
Thursday:
Share Your Cup;  Grandma IdeasLiteracy Musings and Saturday Situation, Booknificent. Party at My Place , Saturday Review of Book , Book Nook, Hearts for Home




36 comments:

  1. coolest idea ever! I am sending my info right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had several pen pals when I was growing up. I do love to get snail mail. Real writing is a lost art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I've tried in the past, and sent letters to people, but nobody I sent things to ever replied back. I'm excited about this! Thanks! Kaylin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting, I haven't written to a penpal since I was a teen and into my 20s. As someone said above, letter writing is such a lost art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds like so much fun! i write letters to two very close but far away friends as we get so tired of Fb and texting. YES sign me up! i will email you my info!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awesome! I'm in!! I'll e-mail info. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to join in. I'll drop you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had pen pals when I was growing up and it was a great way to connect with people. Thank you so much for sharing this post with us at Hearth and Soul, Colletta. I'll be featuring it at this week's party as we are all about community at Hearth and Soul and I hope it will help to get a few more folks involved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an awesome idea! Thanks for inviting me! I just emailed you my information! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just sent you an email. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds so cool! I'll be emailing you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea at Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful idea, Colletta. Thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't get the email to work. I would like a penpal. My blog is: www.macqueblogspot.blogspot.com I live near the coast in Georgia in the USA.. I like to travel, read and craft. A penpal anywhere in the world would be fine.

    Janet Gutierrez
    109 CSS Nashville Lane
    Richmond Hill, GA 31324

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to join I have emailed you, thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a really lovely idea, I would like to join in, but because my life is so up and down right now I would hate to have to drop out and disappoint someone so I am not signing up. I wish everyone well though and perhaps if you have more sign ups in the future I can take part then. Happy writing everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm in this sounds awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea. Fun to get snail mail that is not bill related.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for doing this what a fantastic idea! I have sent my information over.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello. I hope you received my info via your email. Thank you. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally remembered to send mine in! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a lovely idea. I will keep it in mind for future. Enjoy your exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.