Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Listen to the song HERE.
1) This song asks, "Does anybody really care about time?" How about you? Do you pride yourself on being punctual? Or don't you really care?
I usually have to be at least time if not a few minutes early. I'm not a 30 minute early kinda girl but 5-10 minutes will work.
2) The lyrics refer to a stranger asking the time. When is the last time you conversed with someone you didn't really know? What did you two talk about?
I guess it would be yesterday when I met with a rep at work. We talked about the Steelers, football, and of course work stuff.
3) According to the Top 40 tracker Tunecaster, this song knocked Tony Orlando and Dawn's "Knock Three Times" out of the #1 spot on the charts in January 1971. Are you familiar with "Knock Three Times?"
Yes, my mom used to sing it all the time!
adly not. I live in a very small town and don't know of any famous people that have come from here.
In October, a group of ladies and I went on a trip to NYC. It was my first time ever on the subway. I can't say it was my favorite thing in the world but it was very convenient.
6) Four of the original seven bandmembers are still with the group … after 48 years! What's the longest you stayed at the same job?
I was at a job for 2 years before I got married. My longest "job" was being a SAHM for 10 years before returning to the workforce last year.
7) Lead singer Rob Lamm confessed that, at times, being in a band has been hard for him because he is by nature a loner. How about you? Are you more introverted or extroverted?
I'd have to say I'm an introvert. I was extremely shy as a child and would literally hide behind my older brother.
8) This summer, Chicago will be touring with Earth, Wind and Fire. Have you seen/will you attend any concerts in 2015?Just my daughter's band concert :)
We went camping, well "cabining" last weekend. When we got back I had a mess to clean up from unpacking and tons of dirty laundry to wash.