Five things that made me smile this week :)
1. The flowers are popping out everywhere. Each day I see more and more. Trees are blossoming and getting green. What a gorgeous world God created!
2. Both girls got back to school this week. They both ended up on antibiotics but are feeling much better which makes this mama feel much better too!
3. I started crocheting an afghan just because I wanted to. For me!
4. The scale finally is starting to go down instead of up! Does anybody else have the problem where they gain before they start losing? That would be me. But I'm happy with this morning's weigh-in!
5. Tonight is Date Night!! We try to schedule one every month. The girls will be staying over with their Pap and Mamaw and we will get the house to ourselves! Greatly needed alone time planned :)
What made you smile this week?