Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kay's Korner ~ Geisha Girl ~ 4/6/13

"Kay's Korner"

is a feature here at Colletta's Kitchen Sink.  It will consist of book reviews and art by my 11-year-old daughter, Kaylee.  She is very excited about this feature and I will be sure to pass along any encouraging comments to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a fashion sketch book that I received for Christmas.  It has tons of themes to design clothing for.


This picture started as a person and a dress form.  I could design any style clothing that I wanted.


I decided to draw a Japanese outfit like the ones we saw at Epcot Japan.  I drew this without using stencils.


I hope to have a book review for you next Saturday of "Luminous" by Dawn Metcalf.  I'm really enjoying the book!

Love,
Kaylee


1 comment:

  1. Kaylee, you are very talented! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.