This week's questions:
1. The Summer Olympics begin next week and London is playing host. If you had the chance to go in person which (non-Olympic) London site would you most like to visit?
I guess I would like to see Buckingham Palace.
2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
Trying to lose weight and get healthier!
3. What's your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it's too hot to cook?
Do I have to prepare it? Can't I just order a pizza? lol
4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day...when was the last time you were 'in the doghouse'?
Well, around my house I am usually the one sending others to the Doghouse. Sure, I make the hubby mad sometimes but I am the Queen of the Castle and he treads lightly. hehe
5. What television advertisement do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with 'all of them'. I know some of you were thinking about it.
The Geico squeeling pig! So annoying! Oh, and the Victoria's Secrets ads should NOT be on family TV!
6. Share one piece of interesting news from the year you were born.
Wow! I had to look up news headlines from 1978 and found out that is the year of the Jim Jones Suicides in Guyana.
7. What's the best part of your average day?
Relaxing with a good book or checking off the last task for the day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The hubby is painting my oldests room. She picked 4 different colors. It should be interesting to see how it turns out.
Here are the questions:
(There aren't any questions posted for today, so I'll use last week's questions that I missed.)
1. What's your favorite room in your home?
Either my bedroom or my crafting/computer room.
2. If you could go anywhere on a vacation, all expense paid, where would it be?
3. Were you a girl scout or in any similar program?
I was a Brownie for 1 year. I just wasn't that into it.
4. What's your favorite frozen treat?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream :) YUM
5. Are you NASCAR or the elderly lady with the pillbox hat when you drive?
According to my husband I drive way too fast. But I try not to go more than 10 miles over the speed limit. I know that is bad, but I can't help it! So, no, not a little old lady driver.
Have a great day!