Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some New Cozies and Teacher Gifts

I've added a new style of cozy to my etsy shop.  It is a "Cup Cozy" or can also be used as a "Can Cozy".  It can also be used on a water bottle.  I think it is a great way to distinguish your cup, can, or bottle from everyone else's.

I received the pattern as a bonus from http://www.jspirik.etsy.com/ when I purchased another pattern from her.

I am using these as teacher gifts this year.  My daughter said her teachers don't really drink coffee, they drink pepsi, so I thought this would be perfect.  I let Kaylee pick out the colors for each of her teachers.


This cozy is made in "Banana Berry"


This is "Bikini".


"Cherry Chip"


"BonBon"


Shown on a to-go coffee cup:  "Mistletoe"


Here is also a new combination I've made with the Mug Cozy Pattern.  A black cozy with any choice of color for the decorative flower.


Mug cozy in "Black with Pink Flower"


"Black with Red Flower"

I love giving homemade gifts to teachers.  I think they deserve all the appreciation we can give them.  I know I couldn't handle 25-30 kids at once.  I'd be even crazier than I am now!!  lol

P.S.  You can click on any of the pictures above to go the listing in my shop for that item.



Please see my left sidebar for the great places I'll be linking to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.