It is once again Monday. It seems to come around every 7 days or so. But why does it still always surprise me?
Most of the time I enjoy Mondays. Especially now that I am a SAHM. I did NOT enjoy Mondays when I was working outside home. No, no, no.
I don't really have much to write about today. No new baked goods to share. No new crafts. So I decided that since I missed "Feel Good Friday" this past week I'd go ahead and do a "Feel Good Monday".
So here are my 5 things that made me smile in the past week:
1. Watching Laken dance in the Kitchen (our dance floor) when she thought no one was watching.
2. The miniature horse sneezing all over Doug at the Christmas Tree Farm.
3. I sold a shawl and an apron. Both were already made!
4. Watching Kaylee in the Christmas Concert and then the Christmas Parade.
5. Homemade Mac-n-Cheese from the Deli last Friday :) yummm.
Wow! That took me a bit of thinking. Hopefully by next week it will be much easier!
Oh, yeah! and the Steelers won!!!