Monday, December 12, 2011

Feel Good Monday?

It is once again Monday.  It seems to come around every 7 days or so.  But why does it still always surprise me?

Most of the time I enjoy Mondays.  Especially now that I am a SAHM.  I did NOT enjoy Mondays when I was working outside home.  No, no, no.

I don't really have much to write about today.  No new baked goods to share.  No new crafts.  So I decided that since I missed "Feel Good Friday" this past week I'd go ahead and do a "Feel Good Monday".

So here are my 5 things that made me smile in the past week:

1.  Watching Laken dance in the Kitchen (our dance floor) when she thought no one was watching.

2.  The miniature horse sneezing all over Doug at the Christmas Tree Farm.

3.  I sold a shawl and an apron.  Both were already made!

4.  Watching Kaylee in the Christmas Concert and then the Christmas Parade.
 
5.  Homemade Mac-n-Cheese from the Deli last Friday :)  yummm.

Wow!  That took me a bit of thinking.  Hopefully by next week it will be much easier!

Oh, yeah!  and the Steelers won!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.