Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Catching Up on Book (non)Reviews
Not good because, (1) I'll never get caught up, (2) After a while I start to forget the little details (3) That list stresses me out! lol
So, I think I'll go back to reviewing as I read. I'll still try to have a book review on Tuesday, but they will also be popping up throughout the week also.
Now, to let you know the books I've read but not had a chance to review.
1. Cowboys Touch by Denise Hunter
2. LFYI Bridal Veil, Oregon byMerrilee Ferrell
3. Art of Romance by Kaye Dacus
4. Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus
5. The Bride Blunder by Kelly Eileen Hake
6. Finding Stefanie by Susan May Warren
7. Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
8. Licensed for Trouble by Susan May Warren
9. Moon Over Tokyo by Siri Mitchell
10. Anonymous Bride by Vicki McDonough
11. An Eye for An Eye by Irene Hannon
12. Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
13. Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Ahhh.... That feels so much better. Starting over with a clean slate.
I must say that all these books were very good and definitely worth taking the time to read!
Until next time...Happy Reading!