"Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things."
1. Going on a date with the hubby to get groceries.
2. Craft time with the ladies.
3. Going for a walk with the girls.
4. Getting my laundry completely done on Monday! (even folded and put away)
5. Finding a great headboard, footboard and frame for $8 at Goodwill so my daughter can move out of her toddler bed and into a "big girl" bed.
You accomplished a lot this week! Congratulations!ReplyDelete
That was a super list. I love shopping with my husband too, he is fun. And our 3 year old needs a big girl bed too. What an amazing steal you got!!!!!!!! That is really fantastic.ReplyDelete
Thank you for participating In FGF! I hope you liked it!
A truly great list! Your daughters are real cuties! We are transitioning my grandson to a twin bed too, he's a real mover at night so we have put the crib mattress on the floor for a soft landing and have fund he sleeping on the crib mattress several mornings. :)ReplyDelete