The Royal Reviews is hosting a Romance Challenge for 2010.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Romance Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Romance Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Romance Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Romance Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
Head on over to The Royal Review to sign up.
I'll sign up for Obsessed and read 20 Romance Fiction novels.
1. The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy
2. A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley
3. Sweetwater Gap by Denise Hunter