Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW Wednesday ~ 6/6/12


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

(FYI, click on the book for a link to amazon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?
Under a Maui Moon: The Hideaway Series

I started this book before we left for vacation.  I thought I'd get it done before we left but I with packing and getting everything ready to go, I only got it half done and haven't had a chance to pick it back up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

Book #1:
Hooked on Murder (Crochet, Bk 1)

"Hooked on Murder" A Crochet Mystery Book 1
Author:  Betty Hechtman
Rating: 4/5 (I really enjoyed the first book of this series.  I ordered the second book and hope that it is as good as the first)


When bookstore event coordinator Molly Pink stumbles across the dead body of a crochet group's leader, her complicated past with the woman makes her a prime suspect. But while Molly's fending off a detective with a personal grudge and navigating the pitfalls of crochet group politics, the real killer remains at large. And it's up to her to catch the culprit -- before she winds up in a tight knot.
~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Graceling (Seven Kingdoms, Bk 1)

I brought Graceling and Fire along with me to read if I get the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the Hooked on Murder series after your reviews : ) I'm going to pick up my copy today! Thanks so much for the recommendation!

    Here's mine: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday.html

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooked on Murder sounds like something my mom would enjoy.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!

    You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-06.html
    Happy reading! :)

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I've been learning to knit, I'm really interested in the Hooked on Murder books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Graceling is one of those books I have wanted to read yet still haven't. One of these days....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.