Monday, June 11, 2012

Longest Book EVER ~ A Musing ~ 6/11/12

Each week Miz B at Should Be Reading asks a bookish question to muse over.

This week's musing coming at you from Disney World:

"What is the longest book you have ever read? How long did it take you to read it?"

 
"Tess of the d'Urberville's" my Senior year of high school for a book report.

I don't know if it was the longest book I've ever read but at the time it sure did feel like it.  I remember reading it the morning it was due on the bus and finished it at lunch.  My class was right after lunch so I got done just in time :)

Being that it was soooo long ago, I don't know for sure how long it took to read it.
Musing along,


4 comments:

  1. "And Ladies of the Club" was over 1000 pages. It took me over 3 weeks of reading almost steadily. I thought, at the time, it was a real story, only to find it historical fiction. I learned a lot, but wasted tears on people who weren't real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yes, sometimes books just feel really, really long :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/musing-mondays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like your answer--that some short books seem long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I haven't read this book and I doubt I will... but I can imagine it being a tough one.
    Here is my Musing Mondays post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.