Monday, June 11, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6/11/12 ~ DW Edition


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  is Disney World!

I am thinking...  About where we will go today.

I am thankful...  for the opportunity to bring the kids on this vacation!

In the kitchen...  no kitchen for me :) .

I am wearing...  Brown shorts, tan shirt with roses, flip flops.

I am creating...  memories with my family.

I am going...  probably to Epcot.

I am wondering...  When Mom and Dad will get here.

I am reading...  "Under a Maui Moon" by Robin Jones Gunn  (still).

I am hoping...  that it doesn't rain.

I am looking forward to...  showing Mom and Dad all the sights!

I am learning...  to be flexible.  Nobody wants to do the same thing at the same time.

Around the house...  my brother, aunt and cousin are taking care of the livestock back home.

I am pondering...  which footwear would be best for today.

A favorite quote for today...  "Hakuna Matata!"

One of my favorite things...  being on vacation with the family!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Disney until Thursday, Aunt Mary's Thursday night and then roadtrip home Friday and Saturday.
A peek into my day...  Get Mom and Dad checked in an then out and about :)

Good Monday Morning!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.