This week's questions:
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
We had 27 in our graduating class. Not only did I now everyone in our class but I pretty much knew everyone in the entire school at least by name. I loved going to a small-town school :)
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
Kaylee's science fair experiment:
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
Loathe!!!!! Disgusting yuck! I don't even like it when restaurants put a pickle on your plate because then pickle juice gets all over the plate and my food. Bleehhhh!
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
The letting-yourself-"go"- after getting married and having kids. I'm trying to rectifiy this though. Wish me luck!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I've only been on little pony rides. I would love to be able to ride a horse. I can just imagine galloping across a field...sigh... I don't follow the races either but it is always interesting to hear the who wins and what the names of the horses are.
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
So many to choose from.... I guess "Man of Honor" because I love the scene where they're in Scotland and the relative's name is "Athole". Hilarious!
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
The Grand Canyon is one that I'd like to see.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We arrived at my Aunt's house in Daytona yesterday afternoon. We surprised her at work because she didn't know we were in town yet. We spent the evening chatting and catching up on all the news. The girls have commandeered my cousins Nikki and Heather. They are having a great time. It is so good to see them again!
1. If you wear a hat, what kind is it mostly likely to be?
I don't wear hats. Well, occassionally in the winter I'll wear a tam if I go somewhere while its snowing or don't want to mess with my hair :)
2. Do you wear perfume or cologne (ever)?
I wear body spray as perfume. Right now I have Vanilla Cupcake. Yum.
3. What's your favorite snack while watching movies or television?
If I had to pick: ice-cream or chips.
4. What's the last gift you purchased or made?
Mother's Day flowers for my Mom.
5. Please finish this sentence. Before summer is over I hope I've___________.
Have a great day!