Friday, June 29, 2012

Thirty Five by 35 ~ Update ~ 6/29/12

thirtyfive2
My quest to complete 35 tasks
by the time I turn 35 on March 24, 2013.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This has been a very busy week.  We had Family Church Camp all week so I was there everyday.  I still tried to work on a few of my goals.

1.  Lose 65 lbs.  +1

Even though I didn't walk (not even a single day) I somehow managed to lose 1 pound!  So now I only have 1 more to lose to be back at ground zero.  I'm really going to have to pick up the motivation and self-control this week.

2.  Go to Disney World. 6/7/2012-6/15/12
I'll post a pic when I get them loaded.

3.  Establish a once a month date night with the hubby.
I so can't wait for our date night!

4.  Only trim my hair when necessary.
So far so good!

5.  Get the house organized.
Well, all the unpacking is done, laundray caught up and normal cleaning done.  I just need to make a plan and get started on the major organization.

6.  Plan and go on a Romantic Getaway for our Anniversary 9/17.
I scheduled the dates.  September 21-23.  Any suggestions?

7.  Plan and go on a Girls' Getaway with long-time friend(s) from school.

8.  Read 10 non-fiction books.
          1.  A Walk with Jane Austen by Lori Smith
          2.  Off Balance by Dominique Moceanu

9.  Get Laken to sleep in her own bed.
Now that we're home and camp is over, this is top priority!

10.  Plan and hold a Girls' Night In.

11.  Reach 1000 Sales in my Etsy shop.  Starting at 559/1000.
+7 this week.  Now at 578!

12.  Paint our Kitchen and Dining Room.

13.  Find and purchase a comfortable bike.

14.  Teach Kaylee to ride her bike.

15.  Get into a "Early to Bed/Early to Rise" routine.
Going to hit this one hard the coming week.  Bed at 10pm, lights out by 11pm.

16.  Walk a 5K.

17.  Go to the ocean.
Daytona Beach, FL!  6/6/12


18.  Survive Laken's first day of Kindergarten.

19.  Re-arrange Craft Room/Office.

20.  Take Kaylee to play Tennis.

21.  Take the hounds for walks.

22.  Read through the New Testament.
I plan to start with Matthew this week.  Maybe even today.

23.  Plant flower bulbs around the house.

24.  Refresh my Spanish with some kind of Spanish for Beginners.

25.  Find a long-term Pen Pal.
I'm thinking about seeing if my aunt and cousin in FL want to do some kind of mini-challenges through letters.

26.  Re-make my Dining Room centerpiece.

27.  Make Apple Dumplings.

28.  Go berry picking.

29.  Bake a turkey.

30.  Make my own candle.

31.  Eat oatmeal at least once a week.
Check!

32.  Get routine bloodwork done.

33.  Make a dentist appointment and keep it.

34.  Find a facial moisterizer that doesn't make me oily.

35.  Set my Thirty Six by 36 list.

Holding at 34,



I'll be linking up to Homemaking Linkup and

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's a long list! Great job with all that you've accomplished so far.

    Welcome to Fitness Friday! It's a great link up to find motivation and information for goal #1 :)

    [Fitness, Health and Happiness]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.