Sunday, June 24, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6/24/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  are the dogs running around in the yard.  It is bright and sunny with a temp of 76 F.

I am thinking...  About taking a Sunday afternoon nap before I make food for the picnic later today.

I am thankful...  for being able to get the house cleaned yesterday and feeling more settled post-vacation.

In the kitchen...  I will be making a huge crock-pot of homemade mac-n-cheese and a dessert of some kind for the picnic.
I am wearing... jeans with the legs rolled up, a gray shirt with graphics, flip flops.

I am creating...  a Barley Cocoon for an etsy order.

I am going...  to fall asleep sitting here at the computer!

I am wondering...  If I will get my 4th read-a-thon book read before midnight.

I am reading...  "Waterfall" by Lisa T. Bergren for the above mentioned RAT.

I am hoping...  That Kaylee had a good time at Church Camp this week!

I am looking forward to...  getting the pool finished so we can swim!

I am learning...  that I need to be more consistent with my daily Bible study.

Around the house...  Summer is in full swing.

I am pondering...  How seemingly overnight, the house can go from clean to disaster area?

A favorite quote for today...  "What is your spiritual temperature?"

One of my favorite things...  Sunday afternoon naps :)

A few plans for the rest of the week:  We have Church Camp Meeting all week, so I will be back and forth from that.  I also have some baking to do as well and my regular routing housework.  Swim in the pool, hopefully.  Enjoy summer!

Good Sunday Afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. Sunday afternoon naps is one of my favorite things as well! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lazy days of summer and especially Sunday afternoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, i posted cats also today. Aren't they lovely and amusing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Sunday afternoon naps as well. It is one of the highlights of my week ... (I don't nap any other day.)

    I enjoy reading Lisa T. Bergren, too.

    You mean my house isn't the only one that can go from neat to disaster overnight?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.