Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Monday ~ 6/18/12




We're back from vacation and slowly getting back into a routine.  Actually  a new summer routine.  I have some difficulties with change and it takes me a while to get used to a change in routine.  I'll probably get used to it by the time school starts again.

I'm hoping to get back on the cooking and baking wagon this week after not having to cook for over 2 weeks.  A trip to the grocery store is a must!

So here is our menu for the week:


Monday:

Pizza
Apples w/ PB
~~~~~
Tuesday:
Harvesters Meeting

Peanut Butter Coffe Cake
(Bake Sale Recipes page 20)

Doug:  On his own.
~~~~~

Wednesday:
Prayer Meeting Fellowship
 
"Leister's Special"
(recipe to follow)
 
 
 
~~~~~

Thursday:

Eat Out

~~~~~

Friday:
Family Night

Hoagies
Chips
Grapes
~~~~~

Saturday:

Chicken on the Grill
Corn on the Cob
Strawberries

~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship Picnic)

Homemade Macaroni-n-Cheese

Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
(Bake Sale Recipes page 98)
 ~~~~~

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.