Sunday, June 17, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 6/17/12


Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the everyday moments.  Click the button above to go the hosting blog.


FOR TODAY:

Outside my window...  is sunny with a cool breeze blowing.
I am thinking...  About getting back into our normal routine now that were home.

I am thankful...  for our safe travels over the past two week!

In the kitchen...  I'm ready to get back to creating menus, cooking and baking!

I am wearing... jeans with the legs rolled up, a gray shirt with white and orange flower graphics, flip flops.

I am creating...  a hooded pod for an etsy order.

I am going...  for a walk later this evening.

I am wondering...  Where to start my major house organization task.

I am reading...  "Under a Maui Moon" by Robin Jones Gunn  (still, but almost done!).

I am hoping...  for a wonderful summer!

I am looking forward to...  going to the theater to see "Brave" Friday evening!    We met Merida at Disney and she is wonderful!

I am learning...  how to stick to my diet and exercise plan.

Around the house...  The grass needs mowed, the deck needs cleaned and the pool needs opened.

I am pondering...  where Doug and I should go for our annual Anniversary Trip that I am going to call our Honeymoon from now on.

A favorite quote for today...  "Welcome to my world!"

One of my favorite things...  Bringing gifts back from vacation and giving them to special people.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Finish unpacking and clean the house.  Bills.  Start house organization.  Noah and Eden (my cousin's kids) are coming on Thursday and Friday.  Read.
Good Sunday Afternoon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your temps up there! Hasn't it been alot cooler than usual? Every year, I say there is no way I can take another summer here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to get back into routine? I always feel motivated to cook and clean after some time away.

    I read Robin Jones Gunn, too. I don't think I've read that one, yet.

    Good for you, staying motivated for your diet. I, on the other hand, am not ...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.