Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves ~ 6/2/12

STSmall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's what I stacked my shelves with this week:

Mistwood

"Mistwood"
Author:  Leah Cypess
for Kaylee but I really want to read it, too!

Hooked on Murder (Crochet, Bk 1)

"Hooked on Murder"
Crochet Mystery Book 1
Author:  Betty Hechtman


Love Finds You in Amana, Iowa

"Love Finds You In Amana, Iowa"
Author:  Melanie Dobson


Mr. Darcy's Diary

"Mr. Darcy's Diary"
Author:  Amanda Grange


 
 This week's bookish posts:



Thank you, Tynga, for hosting!


4 comments:

  1. Mistwood looks really good! I haven't heard of the others, but they sound like good reads! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy everything you received this week and have a wonderful time reading :D

    Shortskie's Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mistwood sounds pretty good I've been seeing it around lately. Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.