Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Teaser Tuesday ~ 6/26/12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's my teaser for this week:

A Love of Her Own (Heart of the West, Bk 3)

~"Sooo, I was right.  It was a skunk.  You may have gotten rid of the worst oder, but not all of it.  I think you got used to the smell.  You didn't smell terrible, just not good.  Didn't you notice the way people kept their distance with you?', Wes grinned.  'If I were you, I'd bury those clothes and buy new ones."~

"A Love of Her Own"
Series:  Heart of the West Book 3
Author:  Maggie Brendan
Page 123
~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Omg skunk is the worst..definitely burn the clothes. Here is my tthttp://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-june-26.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.