Saturday, June 16, 2012

Camera Critters ~ 6/16/12 ~ We're Home!


Camera Critters

Camera Critters is a Saturday meme hosted by Misty Dawn at Camera Critters  which is all about photos of animals/critters. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back from our almost-two-week vacation last night at about 12:30am.  We were so excited to see the hounds and they were extremely excited to see us.

I'm sure they thought we had abandoned them forever!

Here is just a simple picture of Lilah and Jamine in the yard with the girl.  It was taken a while ago.


I look forward to sharing some critter pictures we took while on vacation.  Stay tuned :)

Have a wonderful Camera Critters day!


2 comments:

  1. Always good to come home to the furbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to come home to my puppy dog. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.