Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five Friday Fragments & Favorite Things ~ 6/29/12

PhotobucketMommy's Ideafriday favorite things | finding joy

  
5 Highlights from the past week:

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  We had a great week at Preaching in the Mountains Family Church Camp!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2.  We FINALLY got our pool open and have the solar cover on it to soak in all this sweltering heat!  100 degrees today!  hot, hot, hot....
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3.  I reached my goal of reading 4 books during the "Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon". 

WWReadathon

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.  We're starting to  look into renting a cabin in the Smokey Mountains for an extended Family Vacation next year!  
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5.    We went to see Brave on opening night!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look forward to reading everyone's highlights from the week!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I doubt I could read four books in four days - - - I LOVE to read, but for far too long I've used reading to put myself to sleep at night, so now I usually can't read for long periods at a time AND stay awake!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.