1. "Duffy" is the (apparently new) official Disney World Bear? huh?
2. Why would anyone create an amusement park that you can't get through in 1 day?
3. Why would anyone create an amusement park that makes you feel like your feet are falling off by the time you make it back to the exit?
4. Why do you have to pay to do a load of laundry at a resort that costs an arm and a leg to stay at?
5. Why did we travel 950 miles and all the kids really want to do is swim in the resort pool?
6. Why do we stand in line 2 hours to see/ride an attraction that lasts 2 minutes?
7. Will my 5 year old remember anything from this trip?
8. Do our hounds think we've abandoned them for good?
9. Why can we only get our Disney World refillable cups filled at our resort and not everywhere Disney World?
10. What could ever replace the time spent and memories we're making together as a family? Nothing.
So, what are your top 10 things that make YOU go hmmm?
Linking up to: