Sunday, June 3, 2012

Snow and Ice ~ Cover Characteristic ~ 6/3/12

Each week Muggle will post a characteristic and choose 5 of her favorite cover’s with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, create a post and go link-up:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Week's Characteristic:  "Snow/Ice"


Love Finds You in Snowball, Arkansas

"LFYI Snowball Arkansas" by Sandra D. Bricker


I'll Be Home for Christmas

"I'll Be Home for Christmas" by Julie L. Cannon


No Safe Haven

"No Safe Haven" by Kimberley & Kayla Woodhouse


Baby, It's Cold Outside (When I Fall in Love)\

"Baby, It's Cold Outside" by Susan May Warren


Sleigh Belles: Belles and Whistles

"Sleigh Belles" by Janice Hanna


It was fun to look for covers with snow and ice on them as we start summer.  I really enjoyed this linky and look forward to finding out what next week's characteristic is!

This is a brand new linky, so I hope you'll join in and help make it a success :)

Have a great Sunday!



4 comments:

  1. They're all great, especially the 'I'll be home for Christmas' one ^^

    Ella
    Check my cover characteristic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like In Snowball Arkansas. It has a nice homey feel as does I'll Be Home for Christmas. Very pretty towns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the covers! They all make me feel chilly :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.