Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WWW Wednesday ~ 6/27/12


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?

Off Balance: A Memoir

 
I am just getting ready to start "Off Balance" and can't wait to dig into it.  I watched an interview with Dominique telling about the book and I ordered it right away.  I'll be counting this book as 2/10 non-fiction books that I set as a goal for my "35 X 35".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

I read 5 books this week!

Within My Heart (Timber Ridge Reflections, Bk 3)


The Man Who Loved Jane Austen



Wildflower Bride (Montana Marriages, Bk 3)



Waterfall (River of Time, Bk 1)



A Love of Her Own (Heart of the West, Bk 3)
~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Scattered Petals (Texas Dreams, Bk 2)


I'll most likely read "Scattered Petals" next as part of "All Series, All Summer 2012."  I still have 7 books to read to finish out this challenge but I'm alternating genres to keep my interest peaked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. "Off Balance" sounds great. I love auto-biographies. My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/www-wednesdays-june-27/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an interview with Dominique, too, and her story is compelling. I'll have to check out this book.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.