Thursday, June 28, 2012

Its Ok to Love the 4th ~ 3 on Thursday ~ 6/28/12



3 on Thursday


Cole from "All the Small Stuff" and Andrea from "My Chihuahua Bites" are hosting linky that asks a fun question every Thursday.  Make sure you follow their blogs so you can get the question ahead of time and have your answers ready!

This week's topic is:

"What are 3 of your favorite things about the 4th of July?"

1.  We have a family bbq at our house.  I love getting together and catching up on all the family news.

2.  Either before or after eating, we jump in the pool and goof off.  Adults turn into big kids when it comes to trying to dunk someone under the water!

3.  As it gets dark, out come the sparkler and fireworks.  We all huddle on the porch steps while the men do their manly duty of lighting them and then running for dear life :) !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Its Ok Thursdays


Its OK

...to sometimes count down the days til the kids are back in school

...not mow the grass because it is just too stinkin' hot!

...to spend the day reading by the pool

...that going to the chiropractor sounds better than going shopping.

...to be in love with the new Dallas series!

...to put off housework because I'm in the middle of a read-a-thon

...to cry when the urge strikes

...to lean on my husband for support when I need it

...to tell the hubby to handle the kids and their attitudes

...to give myself a time-out
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so not a crier but I watched a movie last night and bawled my eyes out! And honestly? It felt SO good! Cry on, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.