Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 2/1/2023


January started off strong and dwindled from there.

However, it is a new month and time to get back on track.  I tend to get into an "all or nothing" mode.  I need to learn to do what I can do each day.  Persistence not perfection.

As always, my tracking week is Monday through Sunday.  Here are some stats:

Exercise Week #4:

None

This Week's Total:  0 minutes

2023 Grand Total:  240 minutes


Weigh in #4:

Highest Weight ~ 300.6 lbs

Last Week's Weight ~ 1/16/2023 ~ 287.2 lbs.

This Week's Weight ~ 1/30/2023 ~ 286.2 lbs.

This Week's Total:  -1.0 lbs

Grand Total: -14.4 lbs



Please let me know in the comments if you are on your own weight loss journey!  I'd love to follow along :)
 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Even without exercising you still are down a pound! That is something to be happy about! Keep it up. Slow and steady wins the race!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.