Saturday, February 4, 2023

Tea Time ~ 2/4/2023


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I've been contemplating my blogging schedule today.  I "might" change things up a bit but I'm still undecided.  Any suggestions?

~I hit 1.5 million views here on Colletta's Kitchen Sink.  To some that may not seem like a lot but it has been a long time coming!  I started blogging in 2009.  I've taken some breaks over the years, but always seem to come back to this space.  I love that I can look back and see my girls when they were little and what we were doing.

~Talking about when the girls were little...My babies have grown up before my very eyes!  Thursday, Laken turned 16 years old!  She has big plans to go Monday and take her drivers permit test.  I don't know if I'm ready for this!  We went to Cracker Barrel Thursday evening to celebrate the milestone and Laken got her complimentary Coca Cola Cake with ice cream :)



~The hubby and I have been watching a new TV show called "Alert".  Douglas isn't sure about it yet but I am anxiously awaiting the newest episode on Monday night!  Have you seen it?

~We're having a Family Movie Night tonight!  We're either watching "Disenchanted" or "Wakanda Forever".  If we have time, maybe both.  If you had to choose one to watch, which would it be?

So, what's new with you?s
 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Congraulations on the viewers here. I have not checked my numbers lately.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.