Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Work In Progress ~ 9/4/18

 

My cousin is having a Baby Shower on September 22nd.  Just a few short weeks away!

I can't make it to the Shower as I've already RSVP'd to another cousin's Wedding that very same day!  So, I decided to make a baby blanket to send along with my aunt to the Baby Shower.

That means, I must get to work on Ian's Baby Afghan!  (BTW, the baby is to be named Ian :)

My color theme is totally derived from the Baby Shower invitation.  Blue, gray and white.





I decided to go with the pattern "Beautiful Shells" as it works up quickly and I love how the pattern looks.  So easy to work on while watching TV.






I hope to have much more progress to show you next week!
 
 
What are you working on?

Colletta 



2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I so miss my grandmother working on things like this and I just never picked up the art of it. My mother still does some crocheting and knitting, but not as much as my grandmother did. I am working on my Pink Zebra business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ian's baby blanket is lovely the colors are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.