Monday, September 3, 2018

What I Am Reading ~ 9/3/18


Today I'm reading:


Airport Ranger volunteer Stacy Broussard expected a peaceful Saturday morning ride around the perimeter of Houston's airport. What she encounters instead is a brutal homicide and a baffling mystery. Next to the body is an injured dog, the dead man's motorcycle, and a drone armed with a laser capable of taking down a 747.
 
Though FBI Special Agent Alex LeBlanc sees a clear-cut case of terrorism, his past has taught him to be suspicious of everyone, even witnesses. Even bleeding-heart veterinarians like Stacy. But when her gruesome discovery is only the first in a string of incidences that throw her life into a tailspin, Alex begins to wonder if Stacy was targeted.
 
As a health emergency endangers Stacy's community, and the task force pulls in leads from all directions, Alex and Stacy must work together to prevent another deadly encounter.  


What are you reading?

Colletta

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, this one sounds good! Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary! And set in Houston, where I live! Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deadly Encounter sounds good. I'll have to look for a copy. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those kinds of books! Sounds like a good one! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book sounds great if you like a mystery/thriller. Poor dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that book sounds amazing, I'm definitely going to be adding it to my TBR. Thanks for the share :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deadly Encounter sounds great. I haven't read any DiAnn Mills, but I've had patrons request the audio for her books (with comments about how great they are).

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this author before but the plot sounds intriguing.

    Enjoy your books this week!

    Sue

    Book By Book

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds good!! I hope the dog is ok! Poor thing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this one waiting on my TBR shelf! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.