Saturday, February 17, 2018

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 2/17/18

 
I'm not going to make a whole bunch of excuses, so I'm just basically going to report that I had a loss of 0.2 lbs this week.

I did manage to start exercising on Friday and hope to get into a routine.  My Mom actually exercised with me, so maybe if we can do it together I'll be more consistent.  Getting started is the hardest thing, but staying motivated is even harder!


How was your week?

My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in:    -0.2   Total:  -21.4 lbs. 

Exercise:  Friday:  1 mile ~ 15 minutes

              TOTAL:   1 miles ~  15 minutes





Linking to:  Dare to Share, Saturday Sparks, Bouquet of Talent, Saturday Shuffle, Saturday Sharefest Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It. Simple SundayReaders Workout,  Wellness Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.