Monday, February 12, 2018

Journal Entry ~ 2/12/18

I feel like there is so much that I haven't blogged about.  I've fallen into a rut of only posting certain linkups on certain days and that leaves out a lot about life.

Every now and then I'm going to start posting a Journal Entry.  It may be daily it may be weekly.  Who knows....

So for today:

~I've mentioned that I babysit my cousin's little one 3 days a week.  What I haven't mentioned is that I quit my part-time job at the College.  I just wasn't happy there anymore.  There wasn't anything in particular that was bad about the job, it just wasn't me anymore.  So, I'm babysitting and loving it!  I get Dexter onto the school bus then drop the girls off at school.  Then for the rest of the day it is just me and Damon.  Steph gets home just in time for me to pick the girls up at school and then we head home or to whatever activity we have on that particular day.  So far, so good...

~One of Kona's litter-mates passed away a few days ago from Parvo.  I don't understand how that would have happened when the puppy had the vaccinations.  It makes me worry about Kona.  She had her shots up-to-date when we got her and we were diligent about making sure she got all the vaccines and shots at our vet afterward.  I don't know much about Parvo, but should I be worried???

~We got our taxes done tonight.  It is always a love/hate time for me.  I hate paying someone to do the taxes but I do enjoy getting a refund!  I could try to fill out the tax forms myself, but it is just so much easier and quicker to go where we've been going for years.  They punch in the numbers and , voila, done.

~I need to catch up on my Read Thru the Word.  I'm 2 days behind.  I don't want to get any further behind than that because then it will be too hard to catch up.

~Once again, I didn't exercise today.  I just didn't have time and I'm just too tired now.  I need to get to bed.  4am comes early.

For now,

Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.