Thursday, February 22, 2018

Book Review ~ Seven Brides for Seven Texans by Various Authors ~ 2/22/18

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
29633324
 
Blurb:
 
Meet the seven Hart brothers of the 7-Heart ranch in central Texas. Each man is content in his independent life, without the responsibilities of a wife and children—until their father decides 1874 will be the year his grown sons finally marry, or they will be cut from his will. How will each man who values his freedom respond to the ultimatum? Can love develop on a timeline, or will it be sacrificed for the sake of an inheritance?  

My Thoughts:
 
It has been a while since I've posted a Book Review.  I thought I would try a book that was given to me and recommended by a friend.
 
I loved the premise of the seven brothers needing to get married in order to inherit their land.  I couldn't wait to get started into their stories.
 
All the brother had unique names as they were all named after historical Texans.  This made for interesting reading.  Some examples were Chisholm, Travis, and Bowie.
 
The brothers were all so different!
 
I couldn't wait to read Bowie's story, and don't you know they made me wait until the last story!
 
This was such a fun read!
 


For the Biblical "Way of Salvation" please see my header or click HERE.
 

Linking up to:  Share Your Cup;  Grandma IdeasLiteracy Musings and Saturday Situation, Booknificent. Party at My Place , Saturday Review of Book , Book Nook, Hearts for Home, The Monday Review, Homemaking Party,  Favorite Things


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.