Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday Weigh-In ~ 10/14/17

 
 
I'm dealing with some depression/anxiety issues this week so I'm not going to do a normal weigh-in post this week.

At some point in the future I'll write a post about how depression/anxiety effects my weight-loss goals.

How are you doing this week?


My week's stats:

 
Weigh-in:    Total:  -26.2 lbs.

Exercise:
                 Sat:   minutes
                 Sun:    minutes
                 Mon:    minutes
                 Tues:    minutes
                 Wed:    minutes
                 Thurs:    minutes
                  Fri:      minutes
              TOTAL:     minutes = /35 FitPoints

Notes: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whether you've got 100 (or more) pounds to lose or just 5.  Whether you've been weighing in for years or just starting.  Whether you do Weight Watchers or some other diet or exercise program.  Whether you are 65 or 25.  I'd love, love, love to have your support and friendship in this constant struggle which is weight loss/healthy living.
 
So please leave a comment with a link to your fitness/healthy living/weigh-in post and let us be each other's accountability.
 



Linking to:  Dare to Share, Saturday Sparks, Bouquet of Talent, Saturday Shuffle, Saturday Sharefest Sundays at Home, Sunday's Best, Dishing It and Digging It

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your week, but I completely understand those issues, as they are ones I struggle with as well. Looking forward to your post about how it affects your weight loss goals, it has a high impact on mine! Here (finally!) is my post for the week...

    http://www.intentionalmommyhood.com/2017/10/saturday-weigh-in-week-2.html

    Feel better sweet lady... I'll be praying for you! Thank you for being dedicated to this post, even when you may not feel like it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.