Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 9/19/16

 
Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The weather outside is::::

 Too early to tell.  It is still dark outside as I type this.  Yesterday was rainy off and on.

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
 
Cereal.  Probably Captain Crunch?

As I look outside my window:::
 
  In about 2 hours, I'll be seeing school buses going up and down the street taking the wee ones to school.
 
As I look around the house::::
 
Dogs that have decided that don't want to go out in the rain to do their business!  Aargh!

On today's to do list::::
 
  Clean house.
 
Happening this week::::
 
Monday....Clean, laundry, dishes, work on Demelza.
Tuesday....Finish folding laundry, Demelza.
Wednesday... Baking day with Mom, Prayer Meeting.
Thursday.....Payday, bills, menu and grocery list .
Friday....Grocery Shopping
Saturday....Schedule for next week,  Church Cleaning Day

Currently reading::::

25810160

I haven't read in FOREVER!  I got off to a roaring start this year and read, read, read!  Then I didn't anymore.  As it happens, I'm still 3 books ahead of my Goodreads goal of 52 books this year.  I have 12 more to go.  Hopefully this book will get me get back in my reading groove.
On the TV today::::

The new shows are starting!  I'm so excited!

On the menu this week::::

Monday - Ham, Cheesy Potatoes, Corn
Tuesday - Baked Chicken, buttered noodles, broccoli
Wednesday - Spaghetti, garlic bread, green beans
Thursday - Dan's Day (My brother will bring something home, so no cooking!)
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Pancakes, eggs, bacon
Sunday - Dinner at Church

What I am creating at the moment:::: 
 
Demelza Part 2.
 
 
 
I still have 2 more blocks to complete and all the ends to tie in before Part 3 comes out this Thursday.  I think I can. I think I can.   BTW, this CAL is going on in the Pippin Crochet Club group on facebook.
 
Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::

"Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear."



 
Linking up to :  Menu Plan Monday , Yarn Along, Keep Calm Craft On, Linky Ladies, Pieces by Polly , Homemaking Linkup.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of serving green beans with spaghetti, do you still put red sauce on it when you do that? I need to get back to reading as well. Hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.