Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Thursday (September 22) is the first official day of autumn in this part of the world...how will you welcome the season? I know some of you have been celebrating way too early, but it's official now so permission granted. House Beautiful recently listed ten ways to make your home smell like fall (you can read the list here) What's a scent you love this time of year and how will you add it to your home?
I love Fall! I think it is my favorite season. I don't really decorate much for it but I do change my candle scents. My favorite is Pumpkin Pie but I also like to mix it up with Apple.
2. Apple pie or pumpkin pie? Apple cake or pumpkin bread? Warm apple cider or a pumpkin spice latte?
I can't decide! It so hard to pick!
3. Do you suffer from what is sometimes referred to as an afternoon slump? What helps ward it off before it hits and/or tell us what helps you shake it off once it's here?
Yes, I often get an afternoon slump. A little nap is what I like best. I love naps!
4. Ladies-how have your friendships with women inspired you or made you a better person? For the men here today- how have your friendships with men inspired you or made you a better person?
My friendship with my Mom has inspired me and made me a better woman. Mu other friendships are mostly with women in the Church so they also greatly inspire me in faithfulness.
5. Are you a people pleaser? If you said yes, do you think that's a good or bad thing? If you said no, do you wish you were more of a people pleaser?
I used to really be a people pleaser. I'm not so much anymore. I've grown a bit of a back bone lately.
6. The seasons are a-changin'...share a favorite song relating in some way to change (not necessarily seasonal change, it could be change of any kind).
This song is about a change in outlook:
7. What do you wish would never change?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a LONG time since I've hodgepodged. It was fun getting back :)
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave a comment and a link!