Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Promo ~ Football Post-Season/Play-Off Sale

To celebrate the post-season football excitement and that the Steelers have made it into the play-offs, I'll be having a etsy sale on all my Football Hat/Beanie and Sets.

If you've never seen them, here are a few pictures.








The sets come in sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, and 6-12 mo.

The hat comes in sizes 0-3 month, 3-6 month, 6-12 month, 1-3 years and 4-12 years.  I could even make an adult size if you would like.

The colors can be customized to your favorite team (see Steeler hat above) or whatever color you desire (see pink hat above).

They come with earflaps and braids but both are optional.  You could purchase just a regular football beanie if that is what you would like.

The sale will run for 1 week and will be ending next Thursday, January 12, 2012.

Click HERE to go to my shop :)

Thanks!


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.